Thursday, March 26, 2015

Questions Sent to City Council and Mayorial Candidates

Here is the email I sent out to the Fort Collins City Council and Mayorial Canidates.  I will post responses as I get them.  Feel free to send questions of your own, and I will publish responses here, if you wish.

Hello!  My name is Elizabeth Morisette.  I am the publisher of the Northern Colorado Arts News.  I would like to know how you feel about several issues important to my readers.  I am posting these questions and your replies, as well as your opponents replies on my blog.  

1.  Do you have a favorite Artist or Art Event in Fort Collins? 
2.  How do you envision the future of the the Fort Collins Arts Community?
3. Are you aware that Fort Collins does not have an Arts Council?  Do you think we need one?
4.  How do you personally support the Arts in Fort Collins?


 Thank you in advance for your timely response.

Elizabeth Morisette
northerncoloradoartnews.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comment here.