Monday, October 6, 2014

Clint Eccher Painting Fire Sale!

Local Artist, Clint Eccher is having a show of his work at the Fort Collins Whole Foods for the month of October.  This Friday, he is having a reception for friends and fans.  The artist says, "This is going to be the my last show of the year, and it's going to be a huge fire sale of paintings I've already shown this year. My gallery, Old Town Art & Framery, is allowing me to sell my pieces at last year's prices, which are at least half off. Why not buy a present for the holidays that will not only increase in sentimental value but also as an investment? For those of you who weren't at this show last year, Whole Foods offers the perfect place to sit, hang out, and just socialize - a perfect start to kicking off a relaxing weekend. As usual, I will be giving away three prints. The show will run the entire month of October, but I am going to be bringing in twice as many paintings the night of the reception - Friday, October 10, 6-9 p.m."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comment here.