Monday, February 2, 2015

Interview Your City Council Candidates!

I have an assignment for you, if you live in Fort Collins, I  am sure you have started to see political signs starting to pop up on  your neighbor's lawns.  Why not contact some of these candidates and ask them how they feel about arts funding in the city?  Send the responses to me and I will publish your interview on the blog.  It doesn't have to be a long interview, just enough to get an idea of where they stand.  I also feel it would be much more powerful, if we each ask candidates from our own district.  I can certainly send out a questionnaire (and I might if this doesn't work)  but for now, how about some citizen activism?  Send your responses to elmorisette@gmail.com  I look forward to your responses.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comment here.