Monday, February 16, 2015

Howling Cow Cafe features Bellvue Artists and, oh, yea, Noosa.



Every Friday afternoon I take my three-year-old on an 'adventure'.  Now, an adventure to you or I might include plane travel, or investing in some expensive gear of some type.  But, for a three-year-old the bar is set kind of low.  Past 'adventures' have been lunch at the hospital cafeteria, ice skating, a trip to the garden center....you get the jist.  Anyway, last Friday, we decided to venture out to Bellvue to check out the new "Howling Cow Cafe" at Morning Fresh Farms.  We were pretty excited because we have been getting our milk delivered by Morning Fresh for six years. 
It took us a while to find the place, my phone kept going in and out of service as we wound up and down hills.  Once we did, we sauntered in and purchased our favorite yoghurt.  The shop caters to the many bikers that use a beautiful afternoon for an outing.  I also noticed several local artists work featured in the shop.  Much to my daughter's dismay, we did not see any cows.  I guess they keep them away from the tourists so to not disrupt their production....Anyway, next time you are in Bellvue, check out The Howling Cow Cafe and buy some local art.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comment here.