Wednesday, April 29, 2015

A review of "The Hobbit" at UCA

Adam, age 5 y 10 mos - review - The Hobbit review

It was great! You should have seen it! There were only a few spooky parts. Bilbo Baggins was the first character we saw. He was eating real bread that looked like a whole bunch of muffins that were stuck together. The second character was Gandalf. He was wearing some stilts so he looked a lot like the real Gandalf in the movie, because the real Gandalf in the real movie was really tall. I haven't seen the movie, but my Dad told me how tall he was in the movie. Thorin Oakenshield, one of the dwarves, whacked the dragon named Smaug with a humongous fake sword. Galdalf gave the sword to Thorin Oakenshield from the elves. At the end of the play, they poured more than one hundred fake coins down. After the play, I got to take a picture with some of the characters. Taking pictures with the characters was really fun and I also got to keep one of the coins! It was much better than The Little Mermaid play, I think!


Annie age 3 y 1 mos - review - The Hobbit review

I thought it was spooky a lot, but I liked it. I liked the Queen [Elven Queen]. I liked that silly guy who pretended it was breakfast, but it was already morning outside. Bilbo Baggins! He ate breakfast, but it was fake morning on the TV [the video monitor used as a backdrop]. I want to come to a show with goblins at the end. I liked it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comment here.