Thursday, November 27, 2014

Thankful.

I know sometimes I use this blog as a sounding board to bring to attention things, I feel could be better about the Northern Colorado Arts Community.  I think today is a good day to put that aside and focus on what we DO have here.  A group of committed, talented Artists.  Just look at the column to the right of this post, we are surrounded by people who are passionate and talented.  Let's spend this next year supporting one another, regardless of if we have an 'Arts Council' or enough support from the city.  The Community is us.  Go to see each other perform, attend an art opening at a venue you have never been to, talk to one another, collaborate!   Write a review for the blog.  In other word, help each other become the best we can be!  We can use all of our own resources and cause the change we wish to see.

I have had over 3.000 people visit this blog since I started it two months ago, that tells me we are all hungry to connect with each other in a meaningful way.  This Thanksgiving, I am thankful for that connection and I hope we can make even more meaningful connections in the coming year.  Thanks everyone for visiting the blog, submitting a review or announcement and being your creative self.  You make NorthernColorado a wonderful place to live.  

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Elizabeth for making your blog a gathering place for us!

    ReplyDelete

Add your comment here.