Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Do you sew?

The Contemporary Dance Academy is looking for some volunteers who sew to help with the costumes for their upcoming Nutcracker.

"The help I need is with minor things like: sewing numbers into costumes and documenting the costume size & number for the inventory; making Arabian headpieces; checking costumes to make sure they are stage ready ~ looking for stains, loose threads and anything else I might have missed and cutting out red felt "cheeks" for the soldiers, dolls and soldier dolls ~ cutting out cheeks could be done at your home at your convenience, we need at least 125 of them by the dress rehearsal on 12/13/14! I would like to have all this done by 12/6/14 if possible. If you have some time this week or next (I know Thanksgiving is coming and everyone will be busy with that, I'll be in town though if you want to try to do something then) please let me know and we'll figure out times that would work for you."

If you can lend them a hand, please contact Laura Elkin here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comment here.