Saturday, January 17, 2015

Local Art on your walls!


Big thanks to Ren Burke, who has sent me some images of local artists' work that she has collected.  I will be posting some of them over the next few days.  This piece is called "Deep into Some Mystery" by Alyson Kinkade of Loveland. 

 If you have art by a Northern Colorado Artist gracing your walls, please send me an image and the name of the artist and I will post it on my blog.  Your name will not be used, unless you would like it to be.  You could also send the story of the art, if you would like, how/when you acquired the piece and why.

My goal with this series is to show everyone how exciting (and painless) it is to buy a piece of art from a local artist, whether you bought it in a studio, art show, or at a coffee shop or if was given to you by a friend...Tell us the story!  Just send an image of the work hanging in your home to elmorisette@gmail.com.  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comment here.