Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Grand ReOpening at Jukebox Quilts

From Mama Said Sew

"Here's a bunch of news I want to share with everyone about all of the amazing things happening at the shop these days. But first I must say how wonderful all the of the folks at Jukebox Quilts have been to me personally as well as to the shop during this time of transition. Needless to say that while I'm excited to move on to other adventures, this has also been a challenging time for me. The love and support Kelly, Lillie, and their entire staff has shown me has been nothing but amazing. Thank you Jukebox Quilts!

And please plan on attending their Birthday Party/Grand Opening on Feburary 7th at 406 N. College Avenue Fort Collins CO! It's Kelly’s 50th Birthday (and is her son, Ryan’s 17th birthday)! They're going to celebrate these and the Grand Re-Opening of the quilt shop on Sat. Feb. 7th from 9a.m. - 5p.m. It's going to be a fun day, and you’ll get cake and a party favor you’ll remember for a long time!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comment here.