Monday, January 11, 2016

Two Actors and a TV Wanted


I would like to film a short, interior scene in the Fort Collins/Loveland area and would like to find two actors (man and woman) who are roughly between 55 and 65 years old and who will play a married couple. It shouldn't require more than a few hours on one weekend afternoon and I'm willing to pay $100 each.
Most of the film has already been shot and this would be to complete it by adding a 'bookend' segment that rounds out the story and gives a background to the events. While it is a serious drama, it is not a horror film.
Interested actors can get a sense of the production quality and some of the aspects of the core story through this short trailer: https://vimeo.com/105061660
Also, I'm currently on the lookout to borrow a 1960-70s era TV for one of the scenes! I think I've got the location all set, but if you know of an older house that has a nice study room and a bit of a hallway/corridor leading to an exterior door, I'd take a look!
Thanks! Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comment here.