Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Fort Collins High Needs Food Judges


Calling all “foodies” and interested parties.  I am in need of some judges for the final lab day in Gourmet Foods (Catering 1).  It does not have to be the class that your son or daughter is in, but it could be.  I am looking for 6 judges to help evaluate the students final cooking.  The most difficult part about being a judge is our very small space. I would like to assign one judge to each kitchen (we have 6), and then I will seat you at the table in their kitchen for you to observe. I will provide rubrics and instructions ahead of time, as well as call any judge to answer questions.  It’s a fun way to see what your children have been learning all semester, and to see how far there culinary skills have grown. If you are interested, please email me Dawn West-Broeder at dbroeder@psdschools.org and let me know which block you could do:
Tuesday, December 15th 9:30-11:05
Thursday, December 17th 8:00-9:30,9:35-11:05,1:20-2:50

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comment here.