Monday, September 29, 2014

Horizons for Hope

Local Artist Catherine Giglio  will have her work up at Everyday Joe's Coffehouse October 3-31st.  She was recently featured in an article in Style Magazine.  Her work is colorful and dreamy.  The artist says, "Please stop by Everyday Joe's Coffee House during the month of October to see my solo show, Horizons for Hope. Since Everyday Joe's is so supportive of the artists and musicians in Fort Collins by not taking a percentage of sales, I will be donating 30% of sales to Hope Lives! The Lydia Dody Breast Cancer Foundation in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness month and my sister. There is also a fun piece by the children who stopped by my studio tour this summer and played and painted to their hearts content. 100% of the sale will go to an event benefitting The Never Alone Foundation. I'm working on an event to take place later in the month, but if you would like to meet up for coffee and or a yummy chai (my favorite in town!), I'd be more than happy to meet you there. Just shoot me a message. Thanks to you all for being a part of my "red thread"!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comment here.